How do I create an UpLingua account?
*You must be at least 16 years old to create an UpLingua account.
To create a UpLingua account:
1. Go to uplingua.com and click Sign up.
2. Enter your information into the sign up form.
3. Click Create Account.
4. To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email.
If you’re having a problem creating an UpLingua account:
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating an
UpLingua account, you can contact us.
I can’t find my UpLingua signup confirmation email:
If you created an UpLingua account with an email, we sent a confirmation
link to that email. If you can’t find your confirmation email:
● Check your junk mail folder. If you’re using Gmail, check your
● Make sure that you entered the correct email. If you entered the
wrong email, you may have to sign-up again.
If you’re having a problem logging in:
If you’re having trouble with your password, reset your password.